Sunday, February 1, 2009

Beast Mode!

Back in the day when I used to crush Bioware/Interplay D&D inspired RPGs (Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, etc), I created a little song that I would sing/hum to my self: Beast Mode.  I will not go over the lyrics now (which were epic), but simply explain that, after buffing up my entire party and summoning a whole bunch of minions to do my bidding, my people would go on a rampage and just tear through whatever race of creatures we had stumbled across/whose lands we had invaded.  Kobolds, Orcs, Goblins, etc... good times all around, and my dulcet tones where the perfect accompaniment to my medieval pimpin.

Now I must summon Beast Mode again, this time to blaze through pages upon pages of the first chapter of my MA.  Beast Mode, my friends, BEAST MODE!

No comments:

Post a Comment